Frank L. Orabona, Jr., Esq.
Frank L. Orabona, Jr. is the founder of Orabona Law Offices, P.C. He practices law primarily in the areas of Criminal Defense and Personal Injury. Frank offers to each client dedication, legal excellence, innovation, superior service, and understanding. In the process, he has won the respect of judges, prosecutors, and police officers as a criminal defense attorney who is not afraid to challenge them on tough cases. In the same way, because of his well-deserved reputation as a zealous advocate, insurance companies do not delay in offering his clients the maximum compensation they deserve for their personal injuries.
Frank L. Orabona, Jr. was born in Providence, Rhode Island. He attended Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island and graduated with honors attaining his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island.
Frank is well regarded among his peers in the legal community. In fact, other attorneys frequently refer their criminal and personal injury cases to his office. This is because they know Frank and his highly qualified legal support staff will fight for their client’s rights and will not stop working until the best possible results are attained.
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court-District of Rhode Island
- Masonic Temple Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association